Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Tax Day, Fellow Americans!

I know, I know, since you actually don't have to mail it till Monday, some of you are just getting started with the returns. Some of you have just gotten the bad news from the accountant and are staring with longing at the liquor cabinet, wondering if 11:00 AM is too early to start drinking (It isn't. Not today). Others are looking up countries that don't have extradition treaties with the U.S. (Samoa looks like your best bet, so long as you don't screw up and end up in American Samoa. Be sure to check your airline reservation). Some of you are considering armed insurrection. (The meeting's at midnight down by the docks. Knock three times and ask for "Esteban." I'll bring the potato salad, but we still need someone to bring ice).

However you're spending April 15, remember. It could be worse. I'm not sure how, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dusty, since you oppose the Bush Administration's tax cuts, will you be sending in extra? :)

Sandra Ruttan said...

David, I think you're on the wrong blog if you're looking for a spanking. Ass-whooping is more like it.

JD Rhoades said...

David: I'm not rich anough to have any benefit to send back.