Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Virginia/NC Hellions, Represent!

Just a reminder that your Humble Blogger will be at the Virginia Festival of the Book this weekend, along with my buddy Bob Morris as part of the Crime Wave program.

You're Killing Me...with Laughter

Sat. March 24th, 4:00 PM

Bob Morris (Bermuda Schwartz), Elaine Viets (Murder Unleashed), Donna Andrews (No Nest for the Wicket), J.D. Rhoades (Good Day in Hell), and Linwood Barclay (Bad Move) discuss their humorous mysteries.

Or, I guess, I'll be discussing the humorous mysteries of others, since I don't really write humorous mysteries. Someone apparently told them I'm a funny guy. Go figure.

The next Tuesday, our Fabulous Moderator, Molly Weston, has put together a little mini-tour in my home state of Nawth Ca'lina:

Tuesday, March 27

noon - Eva Perry Library, Apex (Bag lunch program)

3:00 The Country Bookshop, Southern Pines

5:00 McIntyre's Fine Books, Fearrington Village, Pittsboro

C'mon down!

2 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

I know it will be a stretch for you, being such a serious fella and all, but I'm going out on a limb here and predicting you'll have 'em rolling in the aisles.

Just give 'em a big amen for me, pastor.

David Terrenoire said...

I can't do the 5:00 at McIntyre's but good luck. They do a terrific job for authors.

If you don't have to jet back to Carthage, there's a jam at the Bayou that night and you know you always have a place to lay your head.

It would be great to see you.