Monday, June 23, 2008

Department of WTF?????

Karl Rove on Barack Obama:

"Even if you never met him, you know this guy," Rove said, per Christianne Klein. "He's the guy at the country club with the beautiful date, holding a martini and a cigarette that stands against the wall and makes snide comments about everyone who passes by."

What the fuck? When I left for vacation, Barack Obama and his wife were Angry Racist Negroes awaiting their opportunity to oppress us white folks....again.

Now, a week later, they're Trip and Muffy, the evil rich kids from an 80's teen movie?

These people have gone completely insane.


8 comments:

John McFetridge said...

Welcome back....

pattinase (abbott) said...

And I don't like the slant the NYT is taking in Obama stories either. Something's off.

Randy Johnson said...

You know the old saying about slinging s*** against the wall and some sticking. Right now, they're just looking for the right s***.
That was a hell of a vacation to transfer them from angry racist negroes to the evil rich kids.

Anonymous said...

Sounds more like he is talking about his boss.

Louise Ure said...

I thought the comparison made Obama sound like Frank Sinatra.

And apparently Rove thinks Michelle is hot.

There's such flailing going on that it's laughable.

Kent said...

All the political mudslinging is irritating, but, oddly enough, that Rove bit isn't that far off. Obama is, in fact, a member of the rich folks only East Bank Club here in Chicago, and, if you ever meet the man outside of a political environment (like on the basketball court), he is insanely cocky and most definitely his own biggest fan.

In other words, Obama, the man as opposed to the politician, is a jerk, but I guess I'll be voting for him come November.

JD Rhoades said...

Kent, McCain's also reputed to be a world class asshole in person, who once called his wife a "cunt" in public.

It's a non issue for me. I don't care if the leader of the Free World is cuddly. In fact, I think it's an act of supreme arrogance to believe you can do the job in the first place.

Kent said...

I'm not the least bit surprised.

When I was a kid, my grandpa told me only a jackass would ever dream of being President of the United States.

I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary.

But, I figure, if I can go out and vote for Daley every time around even though he has some really screwed up views, I can vote for Obama and still live with myself.