Monday, July 20, 2009

Sorry, Bill Crider, Now It's Missouri A- Leadin' The Way.

Think Progress » Missouri car dealer offers free AK-47 with purchase of new truck.
Mark Muller, the president of Max Motors in Missouri, is offering a gift certificate for a Kalashnikov AK-47 rifle to anyone who purchases a pick-up truck. Muller, whose business slogan is “God, Guns, Guts, and American Pick-Up Trucks,” said the response to the offer has been very strong. “There is a lot of worry about crime, we have a methamphetamine problem around here and people just want to protect themselves,” said Muller.

Well, it's a nice start, but kinda candy-ass, if you ask me. What he really ought to be marketing is a pickup with a .50 caliber machine gun on a swivel mount.

Let's see those meth-heads fuck with that.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez, I don't see how Texas missed out on this one.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

I am so living in the wrong state.

Tom said...

Texas dealers are waiting for the shipload of surplus Ma Deuces (twin .50s) to come back from Greece, now that the lend-lease program with their navy is finished.

You wanna see a truck Built Ford Tough? Boo-yah!

Gerard Saylor said...

I'd like to thank Rhoades from saving me from myself. Again.

Gerard Saylor said...

Okay, I take that back. I was looking at the wrong comments section.

I would like to thank Rhoades for the freedom he gives posters to write rude comments that will only embarrass them in the future.

Gerard Saylor said...

Fully transferable Browning .50s seem to go for about $25,000. But I don't think they come on the market that often.

Dana King said...

If this dealer is so all_American, why is he offering those Commie AK-47s instead of a Colt M-16 made right here in the US of A?

Pinko.