Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rush Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains

msnbc.com
Conservative U.S. radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was resting comfortably at a hospital in Hawaii after suffering chest pains, his Web site said.

Local KITV television, citing unnamed sources, said earlier that Limbaugh, 58, was in serious condition at Honolulu's Queen's Medical Center after being treated at a hotel by paramedics.

Limbaugh's Web site, RushLimbaugh.com, said, "Rush was admitted to a Honolulu hospital today and is resting comfortably after suffering chest pains."

We wish Mr. Limbaugh a full recovery and a lengthy period of  well-deserved rest and recuperation away from the microphones and cameras.


3 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

I'm with you on the best wishes part, Dusty, although I have to admit it wasn't my first impulse.

Gabriella said...

The most inspiring blog I´ve ever read. Hope you will continue! Happy New Year to You!

I have added your blog in my blog http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/.

Will you add my blog in your blogroll

Thank you

Indiana Joe said...

For his sake, I'm glad he has health insurance.