Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thank You, Gerald So!

So I'm catching up on all the bloggy goodness I've missed over the holidays, when what to my wondering eyes should appear...

Seems that Mystery Maven Gerald So, the Fiction Editor for The Thrilling Detective Web Site and moderator of the discussion lists DetecToday, Spenser's Sneakers, and CrimeSeen, has named The Devil's Right Hand one of his Best of 2006:

Rhoades's Jack Keller is the first hero in a long while to walk in the footsteps of Spenser and Elvis Cole and not be overshadowed.

Wow....that's quite a compliment. Thank you, Gerald!

3 comments:

Gerald So said...

Most welcome, Dusty. More Keller, please.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

He's right, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, how cool is that? (Pretty damn cool.) And I agree, I'm ready for more Keller myself (as is the hubby).