Friday, March 02, 2007

Congratulations!

Congratulations are in order for a couple of friends...first, belated congrats to my buddy Toni L.P. Kelner, nominated for an Agatha for her short story "Sleeping With the Plush." Fingers crossed for you, Toni...it's an honor just to be nominated, as various Hellions have noted.

And to the much abused James O. Born, congratulations on winning Best Novel (popular fiction) in the first ever Florida Book Awards. Good work, Jim...but you realize we'll all be ripping on you again tomorrow, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations, Jim, from a fellow Floridian! Rip on him and you'll have to deal with me. Of course dealing with me usually involves red wine, so, you know, not much of a threat there...

And congrats also to Toni, whom I don't know, but am all impressed with nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dusty! Wish you were going to be at Malice, but I'll catch you and Lynn somewhere or another.

And thanks to you, Kristy, even though I don't know you, either. I was born in Florida, though, so that should count for something.



Toni

JD Rhoades said...

You guys should totally meet.