Saturday, February 21, 2009

We Have a Winner!

No, I haven't forgotten our "Name That Security Firm!" contest from a few days ago. But things have been a little hectic, and I'm just now getting the time to give the contest the consideration it deserves. It was a tough choice, but I'm going to give the copy of SAFE AND SOUND to the person who thinks Blackwater should change its image by renaming itself: 

"The Happy Laffy Smiletime Hug Patrol (a subsidiary of WarCrymes Inc)"

Nathan Singer, you are our winner! Send me your snail mail address to dustyr AT nc.rr.com and I'll get you your paperback.

3 comments:

John McFetridge said...

All the entries were good.

My wife has suggested companies give themselves an award if they can go three years without a scandal-driven name change.

Anonymous said...

OMYGOD! OMYGOD! I need to thank my mom, and my dad, and my sister Karen, and my high school gym teacher, and my special lady Marge--We did it, baby!!! And . . .and . .
[breaks down sobbing, and makes out with Halle Berry's non-union Mexican equivalent].

Anonymous said...

All the entries were good.

True. It was a tough choice.