Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Congratulations, Senator Al Franken.

Coleman concedes, after the Minnesota Supreme Court unanimously rejected each of Coleman's five legal arguments that an earlier recount of the November 4 vote had been unfair.

Ol' Rush Limbaugh's gonna need the giant family size bottle of Oxycontin tonight. 'Cause here's a news flash for all you wingnuts who love to moan and groan and stomp your widdle feet about "libruls" in the Senate: Franken is the real deal, not one of these Republican Lite assholes who already give you conniptions. You are about to see what a liberal Senator REALLY looks like.

This should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were I Michael Steele, I would phone Norm Coleman and thank him for his years of service and tell him the party will miss him.

That's if I were Michael Steele.

But if I were Michael Steele, the GOP would be more libertarian and less moralistic.

'Cuz let's face it, wingnuts, you guys SUCK at morals.

Don't draw lines behind you. Doesn't work.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

I'm makin' popcorn.

Gerard Saylor said...

Stephen Blackmoore? Isn't that the guy that I'm always insulting?