Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Can Never Resist a Good PHART Joke

I've been a lifelong follower of the teachings of Marx (Groucho, that is), who always said he'd never belong to any club that would have him as a member. However, when I heard that James Lincoln Warren was forming the
Professional Hack Authors RecogniTion Society or PHARTS for short, I knew I had to become a member, or "Charter Pharter" as we say in the Society. I got my certificate in the e-mail yesterday.

I promised myself I wasn't going to cry....

2 comments:

James Lincoln Warren said...

If anybody wants to see what the certificate looks like, more or less, go to http://www.swordquill.com/Sample%20Certificate.pdf.

JLW

PollyME said...

Charter Pharter...

LOL!

Are your children phartlings?

Is your significant other your phartner?

I could go on, butt....

Bwah ha ha!!