Monday, October 23, 2006

I Don't Know Whether to Laugh or Cry


So I'll just say "thanks" to Sean Chercover for his unexpected and generous gift of the DISAPPEARING CIVIL LIBERTIES MUG: "Drink your decaf in this dazzling mug and watch your civil liberties disappear! Simply pour in your coffee or any hot beverage and watch the painstaking work of the founding fathers vanish before your eyes!"

It works as advertised.

I was privileged enough, by the way, to get a sneak peak a while back at Sean's upcoming debut, Big City, Bad Blood, and it's the real deal. Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!!!

Brett Battles said...

Is there a link where we can purchase? I want to watch my rights disappear before my eyes, too!!!

Sean Chercover said...

Dusty, I had the same reaction as you when I saw the mug in the store - laugh or cry. It's funny, but it's also very sad.

Keep fighting the good fight...

JD Rhoades said...

Brett: click the title.