Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rush Limbaugh: I Never Really Liked Those Guys Anyway

Admitted prescription drug abuser Rush Limbaugh, quoted in The Huffington Post:

The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, 'Well, why have you been doing it?' Because the stakes are high! Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat [sic] Party does and liberalism.

Well, it's easy to scream hypocrisy about this. But let's fess up...isn't this the way a lot of us felt about John Kerry? "He supported the war, and he was a terrible campaigner, but he's all we've got against Bush."


1 comment:

JD Rhoades said...

I think you're on to something there, Jim.