Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged Again...

You've no doubt seen the "tagging" game where the one tagged must reveal, in this version, seven or eight unusual or unknown facts about themselves, then kick the ball to a blogger of your choice. Jon over at Crimespree just tagged me, so here we go:

1. When I was 13-14, I was a fundamentalist Christian.
2. I own and occasionally play a mountain dulcimer.
3. I actually like flying. I even find airports entertaining.
4. Cats really like me.
5. I'm very good at figuring out acronyms.
6. My favorite car is the Ford Mustang. I've owned one Mustang or another for the last ten years.
7. I used to be a pretty good shot with a bow. I haven't had it out of the closet for a while.
8. I majored in Radio TV and Motion Pictures in college. I once wrote a paper analyzing how the popularity of "The Beverly Hillbillies" revealed America's ambivalence towards wealth. I got an "A".

Oddly this is the second time I've been tagged this week, since a friend over at MySpace tagged me earlier this week. But I'm kicking the ball to Stephen Blackmoore at L.A. Noir.

3 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

You know, I don't find any of this surprising. Particularly the paper on the Beverly Hillbillies.

OK, the cats thing threw me a little but only because I didn't think cats liked anyone.

Mark Terry said...

I was thinking, just from describing your paper on the Beverly Hillbillies, that you're probably right. And we sure do like to watch TV shows about rich people.

Maria Lima said...

Re: #8 - that was my major, too. We studied Woody Allen films. :)