Saturday, May 09, 2009

My New Favorite Wesbite Ever

texts from last night: "Remember that text you shouldn't have sent last night? We do."

Some of my favorites:

(302): Who goes to Church hungover
(717): Those who weren't lucky enough to go still drunk


(789): If you could channel this insane talent for stalking you'd be a great weapon for this country. If you had a crush on Bin Ladin, guaranteed he'd be found, monitered and tagged within five days.

(406): When you only buy popcorn and condoms at the grocery store they know whats up.


(202): therell be strippers and coke right?
(703): no strippers. just coke.
(202): i hate this fuckin recession




2 comments:

Fran said...

What a fabulous website! How on earth did you find it? I can't read too much -- I laugh too hard.

Did you see there are comments?

JD Rhoades said...

I did! And some of those are funnier than the original post.