Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The Congresswoman From Crazytown Speaks Out Again

Bachmann: We should ‘make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers’ against health care reform.
“This [health care reform] cannot pass…What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass."

You first, hon.

PS: A couple of comments got inadvertently deleted. I had a brain fart and hit "reject" instead of "publish". Sorry. Feel free to resubmit if you like.

Update: Quote of the day, from a poster calling himself The Grand Panjandrum over at Balloon Juice:

I guess we could start a mailing campaign and send razor blades to Michelle Bachman congressional office.

Who's with me?

7 comments:

Charlieopera said...

"You first, hon."

Perfect.

She is insance, isn't she?

JD Rhoades said...

Between her wild-eyed raving and Glenn Beck's ongoing slow-motion nervous breakdown, I'm thinking the Right's gone completely bonkers.

MysterLynch said...

It baffes me that any part of Minnesota could elect this whackjob.

Anonymous said...

Do her ads run with the disclaimer "For entertainment purposes only"? Because she makes Sarah Palin sound like Eleanor Roosevelt.

Gerard said...

I've said it before: she's crazy, crazy HOT!

Indiana Joe said...

"...I'm thinking the Right's gone completely bonkers."

You just noticed?

MysterLynch said...

I can't wait to see how her next compaign goes. Last time around, the democrat was pretty much going through the motions until her nuttiness made national news.

Then the money started flowing and he (the Dem whose name I can't recall) started really trying.

Dems are going to have her in the crosshairs and are going all out to cream her. Personally, I think all they need to do is keep a mic in front of her.