Thursday, July 29, 2010

William Shatner's Hard-Hitting Interview With The DC Sniper

DC Sniper Lee Boyd Malvo, Tells William Shatner Other Shooters Involved in Plot - ABC News

Okay, leaving aside the fact that this is a very disturbing revelation...am I the only one who finds it completely surreal that the guy who gets the story is William Freaking SHATNER?

Oh, sure, I can see spilling your guts to Leonard Nimoy, becuase he's got that whole neck-pinching mind-melding thing going on, but....Captain Kirk? TJ Hooker? Denny Crane?

I mean,   WTF?

3 comments:

Dana King said...

Maybe he brought his Priceline.com henchmen in with him.

Steve Malley said...

Gotta admit, I did a double-take when I saw this too!

David Terrenoire said...

For about six months, a guy with crazy eyes (you know the type) would buttonhole me in my favorite bar and tell me, in long loopy sentences, that the whole sniper thing was organized by the environmental group ELF and carried out by (and here's where it gets really strange) reggae musicians living in Colorado.

He had evidence he said, and feared for his life.

It was a big, squirmy basket of crazy. But not as crazy as William Shatner breaking this news. That's crazy!